- Once the roofing crew has completed their work they will report to the Superintendent.
- The Superintendent will then visit the job site, usually the next day, to verify all components are completed to his satisfaction. Should our homeowners have any questions or concerns he will be there to address them with you.
- Upon completion of our site review we will schedule the final building inspection.
- The invoice will be generated from the office and emailed to our customer.
- Upon payment of the invoice we will order a wind mitigation inspection from a third party vendor, and the homeowner will be contacted by them to schedule. This inspection allows our customers to prove to their insurance carrier a new roof has been installed.
- We will register the warranty with the manufacturer of the product.
- We will provide a final release of lien. Please note that at no time prior to this has a lien been placed on the home. The ONLY TIME a lien is ever placed on a home is in the event of non-payment, it will never be issued prior to roof start.
- We will provide the final approval from the permit issuing building department, please keep for your records.