- Once you have decided to use Certified Roofers for your project please either give your salesman a call directly, or feel free to contact the office to let us know.
- We will schedule a time for you to either visit the office or for an operations staff member to visit your home or place of business to execute the contract.
- Most roof replacements also require a form that needs notarization for permitting purposes. We make this step easy for our customers as a representative of ours will save you a trip to the bank and notarize it for you. You must have a valid driver’s license or identification card available for the notary.
- We will present you with the available colors for your project. A high percentage of our customers request recently completed addresses with a few colors for them to view in person, rather than a small sample book. We are usually able to provide these for you on the spot.
- Once you have made your color selections, we will notate them on the contract.
- At this time, we will provide you with a projected date range for the work to take place. Unfortunately, Florida is a very difficult environment to produce work outside at certain times of the year. These ranges are always projections, and it is important to understand that if we are rained out for several days the entire production calendar will adjust accordingly. We do our best to keep our customers updated regarding scheduling changes. Roofing is considered an art and not a science, and while we have projections for how long a project should take it is very common for a 2-day roof to take 3 days, it also happens in the reverse at times where everything works seamlessly, and we finish faster than expected. We consider the calendar to be fluid. We will never start your roof without your approval.